Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Give The People What They Want!

So, about this "blog thing". My mom has now openly pestered me on Facebook about my absence, so I guess you can count that as rock bottom. (Love you mom!) Since I last left off, I've been busy with work, more work, and a little exploring! I'll get some real posts up soon (please don't hold your breath...), but here's a little taste of what's been going on:

It snowed! I love snow.


I went to the Alps! AH-mazing. Can I go back now? (see above snow comment)

Valentine's Day happened! 

Or in my case, Galentine's day, with some lovely ladies! We dabbled in a bit o' culture with a Japanese ballet at the Garnier Opera, and then had some yummy Italian food. I don't have a group picture of us at the Opera (you know when everyone wants the same picture on their camera and there's 6 of you? I sacrificed my camera), but hopefully I'll snag it from one of the other girls soon. So for now, you get a picture of us (sans me) in the most romantic restaurant in Paris.

 I went to the top of the Coeur Defense! Not a bad view, ehh? ;)

I went to Brussels! And yes, waffles are happening under those whipped cream/fruit/chocolate/etc. moments. 

My cousin Brian moved to Paris! It's great, because now I have someone to have mature discussions with over wine.

Spring happened! (and is still happening)


 My dad and his gf Sue came to visit!

I explored!  

I had a Minnesota love moment with Poliça

 I explored more!

 My friend Jesse and I found the smallest car in the world! 
It's a fact. Who drives that? Hopefully he/she has a great chiropractor.

Hopefully I'll be back to regular programming sooner rather than later. It's hard to believe my time here is wrapping up so quickly, but I am really looking forward to all that I have planned in the next couple of months. And of course, sharing it with you!

Also, if you're needing a little more Paris-time, click your way over here

XOXO
L

No comments:

Post a Comment