Sunday, February 3, 2013

I'm Back!


Okay. That was RIDICULOUS. Sorry about the extended hiatus. I think it's safe to say I am a horrible blogger-slash-student. We are now moving on to the next phase in our program - internships!! - this week. I am very excited. :)





So I was casually perusing the interwebs the other day, and stumbled upon this gem. Check it out:

Havas Worlwide Paris / Carte de Vœux (Best Wishes) 2013 - Flying V - Wizzdesign (QUAD) from QUAD on Vimeo.

The video lists off several Parisian neighborhoods, and I love that the typography and sound effects are reminiscent of said neighborhood. It reminds me a little bit of this project.

Yep, someone is trying to brand all 10,000 (actually 11,842) lakes in Minnesota. Good luck girl!

Oh, the things you find on zee web. Okay hopefully we see a lot more of each other on here!

XO L

PS No, that picture of the Asian baby in a Tiger onesie was not taken in Paris, but in fact in a trip to Singapore I took a couple years ago. Why is he on my blog now, you ask? Because everyone loves cute babies, and I thought I'd give you something to smile at. Happy Sunday!

PPS Today is not just any Sunday, but Superbowl Sunday. Superbowl + Puppybowl!! + MY GIRL BEYONCE'S HALFTIME SHOW + SnacksOnSnacksOnSnacks + Commercials = Perfection. Missing America a little something extra today, someone scarf some chicken nachos for me (Jenn/Linds/Joc/Em)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment