Monday, December 3, 2012

HIATUS. (sorry)




**** UPDATE **** I'm going to extend this hiatus until the beginning of February - a constant stream of final projects has kept me a little more than just slightly busy :) I will shout from the rooftops once I get back to blogging. Sorry! All is well, we just have a few more things left on our plates... but the light at the end of the tunnel is visible! Small, but visible. :) If you're reading this, I hope you're doing well!

Okay, it's time I'm honest with you. Obviously my absence from the "blogosphere" (embarrassing that I actually used that word...) has been a little excessive, so I have decided to put this guy on official hiatus until Christmas break. However my Christmas gift to you will be a barrage of posts, as I literally have half a dozen started with more on the way. Unfortunately it takes work to be this witty, and my sassiness significantly plummets when I'm in the midst of madness.



What can you expect at the end of December? Well first of all, I have mayyyyybe a million Foodie Fridays (!!!) to share with you, plus a few excursions, Thanksgiving (power outages + I cooked a turkey, you will not want to miss this.), close-ups of some of my favorite architectural gems, arrondissements galore, and a few random things I've run across that I love and that I think you should love too. Also, my friend Jesse and I have crafted a "Christmas in Paris" bucket list that rivals any holiday-themed bucket list you can think of...seriously. It will all be documented and tied with a red satin bow for you to read about after Christmas.

Until then, bisous mes cheries!

xoxo L

PS If someone can make snow in Paris happen on Christmas, that would be great (I'm lookin' at you SANTA).

PPS My friend Jesse and I have been making roughly 20 jokes a day about having a Harry Potter Christmas, so here's a little sneek peak into what our Christmas will look like. And yes, I'll be yelling at Jesse to wake up from two floors up and on the other side of our building, because I do things like that when presents are involved.

PPPS Yes, I'm Ron. I'm always typecast as the redhead, it's a battle I've been losing for years.


No comments:

Post a Comment