Saturday, September 22, 2012

TECHNOPARADE.

One of the best things about living in a city is that there is always something going on. The weirder, the better. Last weekend my friend Aubrey and I heard about this little thing called a "Technoparade". Obviously, we had to check it out. It's literally a parade of floats playing techno music with crowds following close behind - dancing and partying all day. Let me tell you - great people watching. Have a look for yourself!




It wouldn't be a Euro thing without the fog machine....


Aubrey and me!

The parade in action

Just your casual bus stop dance party.



Here's a little video for a better taste of the atmosphere. Unfortunately, my camera could not handle the bass... but I thiiiiink you'll get the point!




xoL

No comments:

Post a Comment