Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Weekend Update!

This past weekend was AH-MAZING. On Saturday a few friends and I went to Rock En Seine, which is a three day music festival in Paris. The Black Keys headlined, and I was in heaven. I have unsuccessfully been trying to see them in concert for the past couple of years, but due to massive scheduling issues, it has never happened (drama queen party of one, I know). We also saw Of Monsters and Men (incredible live), Caravan Palace (crazy French band, the crowd was going insane), and Noel Gallagher (I heard someone refer to him as the British Jack Johnson, hmmm...).

On Sunday night I went to the last Cinema en Plein Air (outdoor movie theater) with a couple of friends. It was in the Parc de la Villette, which will be explored in a later post for all my fellow archies! Anyways, we watched "Hair", which was originally a musical. I'm not a big musicals-adapted-to-movies kinda gal (Mamma Mia got a 2 minute trial run before I changed the channel... sorry ABBA fans), but I liked it! So all is good in the world.

Okay okay enough talking...
Megan, Me, Clayton, and Tony. When in France, do as the French do - drink wine at concerts!
Of Monsters and Men
The Black Keys!! Big moment people, BIG moment. 
Most boring picture in the world, but that screen literally inflated before our eyes. Had to share.
With Jesse and Aubrey before the movie! Don't judge the squints - this is the best of many attempts with a bright flash in the dark!

Hope you're having a great week!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment